About the Company
Maxwood Furniture is a rapidly growing retailer, wholesaler, distributor & manufacturer of multiple children’s furniture brands, including Maxtrix – the world’s largest kid’s furniture system. Our products are available through large furniture chains, independent dealers and several eCommerce channels (owned and 3rd party). Our corporate offices and concept store are located in a newly renovated building in Mt. Pleasant, SC.
We are seeking a NEW member for our growing eCommerce team!
General description of the position:
eCommerce channels such as Amazon and Wayfair are a fast growing segment of our company and still full of opportunity. Maxwood’s product portfolio is active on these channels, but we need help to continue growing our business on these channels quickly and efficiently.
The person in this role will support the eCommerce segment of the company by managing, optimizing, and expanding our product assortment and marketing activities on key eCommerce channels. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who has the skills and entrepreneurial drive to help us manage growth and innovate in this area. This position reports directly to our eCommerce lead.
- Maintain Maxwood’s product portfolio on eCommerce channels including: content, images and inventory.
- New product setup, focusing on data accuracy and channel specific content optimization.
- Analyze channel data; identify opportunities and recommend strategies to improve channel performance.
- Answer online questions, research & resolve customer issues. Monitor customer feedback and recommend improvements.
- Involvement in overall eCommerce customer service, order management and processing, ensuring timely fulfilment and operational excellence.
- Manage advertising initiatives such as Amazon Marketing Services campaigns and AdWords.
- Coordinate with channel partners’ internal teams.
- Various special projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated business initiative and a proactive mindset.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- eCommerce site and/or marketplace management with a history of successful revenue growth.
- eCommerce product management & digital merchandising.
- eCommerce fulfillment, operations & inventory management.
- Digital advertising.
- eCommerce and/or retail customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full time position with benefits.
Please email us with a resume and compensation requirements.